FREE AUSTRALIA-WIDE DELIVERY
On Orders Over $100*
Owned and Based
Chat with us now!
Rear Dobinsons Nitro Gas shocks to suit Ford Courier 4WD
Designed, developed and tested in Australia, Dobinsons 4×4 shock absorbers are manufactured to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world.
Only the highest quality internal and external parts are used to ensure hassle free long life operation. When developing shock absorbers, Dobinsons test every single component of the shock absorber to ensure each part can withstand the vast difference in operating temperatures, a variety of different environments and conditions, and also ensure each part provides long service life.
Dobinson Nitro Gas shock absorbers feature:
- Tough twin tube design has the benefit of holding larger volume of oil (keeping the internal workings cooler) and improved protection of internal working components
- Low pressure nitrogen gas which eliminates aeration within the oil reservoir, meaning no bouncing, sloppiness nor deterioration of ride
- Teflonned piston rings produce less wear and heat to the bore and increase the life of the shock absorber
- Special anti-bump stops preserve the piston from extreme impacts when fitted to vehicles with coil spring suspension systems
- Valve coding maximises off-road and on-road performance
- Valve stacking system controls dampening laws and permits a record response time in any situation, enhancing safety and comfort
- Polyurethane paint, gives extended life against the elements
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension was established in 1953 and has become one of the leaders in the 4WD industry applying the years of knowledge into their products. The success of the business has come about by providing quality products, acquiring and using technical knowledge and having the equipment to perform and provide professional service.
Sold as a pair they will suit the rear of your Ford Courier 4x4 from 1986 - 11/2006.
Order now with FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.