FREE AUSTRALIA-WIDE DELIVERY
On Orders Over $100*
Owned and Based
Chat with us now!
Rear Rancho RS9000XL shocks absorbers to suit Land Rover Discovery Series 1 1989 - 1998
These are the shocks most 4WD distributors would like to see banned. Or, at least, kept under our counter in plain brown paper!
The RS9000XL is fully adjustable while mounted on the vehicle which allows drivers to easily 'dial-in' their ride for precise control in any condition. Tuning the compression and rebound damping is easily metered by manually changing the setting of the dial at the bottom of the shock.
What are the features?
1) Made by Rancho Industries 60 years of experience as a dedicated 4WD suspension component manufacturer/operation.
2) Patented 9-postion adjustment for the desired ride and performance: Off-road. On-road. Or anything in between.
3) Exclusive 15-stage velocity-sensitive valving for enhanced traction and stability.
4) Advanced tri-tube design that ensures exception performance under a full range of load and temperature conditions.
5) A micro-polished cylinder wall combined with a glass filled Teflon seal: Representing the finest of build-quality which enhances the shock's amazing durability and heat-reduction qualities.
6) Softer on compression than rebound damping rate: For superior ride-quality and performance both on and off-road.
What do people say about Rancho Shocks?
Ask Dennis Moulang. Dennis was one of our first Rancho customers. After 17 years those same shocks are still performing well; and the only thing they have needed is new bushes. Incredible! Especially when you learn that the Moulang’s 4WD has clocked up 400,000 kms - and has already worn out the original engine.
Sold as a pair with bushes they will suit the rear of your Land Rover Discovery Series 1, 1989 - 1998 with standard height through to 35mm raised suspension.
Order now and receive FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.