FREE AUSTRALIA-WIDE DELIVERY
On Orders Over $100*
Owned and Based
Chat with us now!
RockCrawler front leaf springs to suit Nissan MQ/MK Patrol 1980 - 1987
Rockcrawler is the name synomonous with the highest of quality, and their spring applications are configured to suit daily-drivers, work-horses, outback-tourers, as well as dedicated off-road vehicles.
In fact, there is not a better-performing, better-backed leaf spring product around!
Unlike some low-performance "cheapies", these springs feature all of the following:
- Military Wrap. Provides added safety
- SUP9 grade steel (high alloy content). Surpasses the industry standard for long-term durability. Plus, eliminates to the need to 'over-specify' your spring-rate in order for the leaf packs to last. Result is a better ride and increased flexibility.
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves. Reduces friction and ensures that load distribution is included at the leaf tips.
- Precision-cut leaves (eliminates the need for pads/spacers) so the load and friction is distributed over the entire surface area of the leaf.
- Shot Peening. The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. Potentially doubles the life of a spring
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested. Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification
- Use of positive camber (as opposed to 'flat-seat-spring designs') for great spring action and to help prevent "W-shape" sag long-term
- Industry leading 3 year warranty
These springs will lift the front approximately 45mm and are available in a comfort/medium or constant load ratings.
The springs are universal and can suit both MQ & MK models. If you are installing these to an MQ, you will also need to purchase an MK front bush kit and MK front shackle kit.
Bushes and ubolts sold separately.
Order now and receive free Australia-wide delivery!
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.