FREE AUSTRALIA-WIDE DELIVERY
On Orders Over $100*
Owned and Based
Chat with us now!
Front Tough Dog 53mm Bore Ralph shocks absorbers to Land Rover Discovery Series 1 1989 - 1998
The corrugation eater!
With its humongous bore, 70mm body, and 22mm shaft, these Ralph shocks are ideal for heavily laden vehicles that like their outback touring. These big dogs carry so much oil, they will run cool over even the toughest of terrain. If you drive a fully laden off road tourer, these are the shocks for you.
If you're tired of "going through shocks" get some Ralphs! They provide the ride, control and handling that you need, and they really last!
- Twin tube design
- High temperature, all weather oil
- 22mm double chrome-plated rod
- Additional welding on all studs & eye rings
- Multi stage Velocity Sensitive Valving
- Rod wiper seal and multi lip seal
- Hydraulic rebound stop
Suitable for front of your Land Rover Discovery Series 1 from standard height through to 35mm raised models.
Order now with FREE Australia-wide delivery.
Got a question?
Phone 1300 004 931
*picture for illustration
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.